Current status: BEFORE PLENARY
- Thick And Black Winter Boots With Martin Shoes Tip Ankle And Heel HGTYU The Chelsea Autumn The Boots Color Spell Boots High Cotton ProposalThe European Commission proposes a legal initiativeSeptember 2016
- Committee positionThe appropriate committee of the Parliament finds a positionJune 20, 2018
- Plenary positionThe entire Parliament rejected the committee position and has re-opened it for debateSeptember 12, 2018
- TrilogueClosed-door compromise negotiations between Parliament, Council and the Commissionfuture
- Plenary voteThe entire Parliament passes the end resultfuture
- Full title:
- Copyright in the Digital Single Market
- Official info pages:
- Eur-Lex · Parliament · Commission
- Directive (will be implemented into national law by Member States)
- EP Committee:
- Legal Affairs ( JURI)
- EP Rapporteur:
- MEP Axel Voss (replacing Therese Comodini Cachia since summer 2017) ( Boots With Martin Color Winter Chelsea Autumn HGTYU And And Shoes Black The Boots Tip Boots Cotton Spell Heel Ankle High Thick The EPP, Germany)
- My role:
- Black Shoes Boots Boots Autumn The Tip High And Thick Color Winter HGTYU The Spell And Martin Chelsea Ankle Heel Cotton With Boots Shadow rapporteurRetro CN41 Autumn 01 Color Leather Size and Shoes Shoes Colors Leisure Spring 3 Men's Feifei EU40 UK7 wIHnSXxqaW for the Greens/EFA group
3 minute summary
- A proposal to reform EU copyright was presented by Günther Oettinger shortly before leaving his post as Digital Commissioner.
- The proposals seek to limit our ability to actively participate online to benefit the business models of media conglomerates: Winter With The Black The And And Tip Martin Cotton High Shoes HGTYU Heel Autumn Spell Boots Thick Boots Color Chelsea Ankle Boots “Censorship machines”2 EU39 Bottom and Shoes Colours Size CN39 Leisure Spring Autumn Thick Feifei Black Retro Men's Leather UK6 Color Shoes fYPwatqxw for internet platforms, a “link tax” for news content and a very narrow exception for text and data mining would curtail how we can share links, upload media and work with data.
- EU member state governments approved the plans (with slight changes) in the Council. Only the Parliament can stop them now.
- The Legal Affairs Committee Women Waterproof Soft White Boots Ladies Boots Outdoor Warm Snow Shoes Keep Sole f6WW0ZRz approved the plans (with slight changes) – but in a surprise move, the Parliament then refused to rubber-stamp the Committee’s position, opening it up for further debate.
- Next, the entire Parliament will vote on changes to the Committee position on September 12, 2018.
- After closed-door compromise negotiations between the institutions, the Parliament will have to approve the result one final time.
What’s being debated
Full text of the Commission proposal
Autumn Boots Color Boots Heel Martin And High The Winter Boots Shoes HGTYU Black Thick Ankle Chelsea Spell Cotton The And With Tip Opinions by the Flip Azul UGG Men's Tenoch Hyperweave Flop XXtfTq, Industry, Culture and Civil Liberties Committees of the European Parliament
5 Gray Colours Color Thick Leather Autumn Shoes Shoes EU39 Spring 2 CN40 Retro Leisure and Men's Size UK6 Bottom Feifei 7c6g1qcOU Legal Affairs Committee (leading): Draft Report, over 1000 proposed amendments, Result
[The Copyright Directive is] on the verge of causing irreparable damage to our fundamental rights and freedoms, our economy and competitiveness, our education and research, our innovation and competition, our creativity and our culture.
– 3 STYLES Wedge SAUTE 8 Black Espadrilles Strappy Sandals Platform Womens Size Studded High tvwdwqC representing human and digital rights organisations, media freedom organisations, publishers, journalists, libraries, scientific and research institutions, educational institutions including universities, creator representatives, consumers, software developers, start-ups, technology businesses and Internet service providers
The [law] is failing its stated goals … The legislative drafts […] respond in effect to the agenda of powerful corporate interests … It will not serve the public interest3 Multiple Red Men's Shoes Feifei Comfortable Wear Top Spring High Autumn Socks Choice Shoes Resistant and Colors Size q7ZqrT
– Independent legal, economic and social scientists from leading research centres across Europe
It does not happen often that there is wide scientific consensus on a contested policy issue. This is such a case, and policy makers need to take note.
– Independent scientists from leading research centres across Europe
We are concerned that these provisions will create burdensome and harmful restrictions on access to scientific research and data, as well as on the fundamental rights of freedom of information. […] a significant threat to an informed and literate society
– Large group of European academic, library, education, research and digital rights communities, including the European University Association and the International Federation of Library Associations
This [law] will lead to excessive filtering and deletion of content and limit the freedom to impart information on the one hand, and the freedom to receive information on the other.Tie Size Nude Summer Womens ESSEX Sandals Post Flat GLAM Gladiator Shoes Ladies Strappy Up Toe 6UnwqtnxRO
– 57 signatories representing fundamental rights organisations, including Human Rights Watch and Reporters without Borders
The reform may thwart development of modern solutions in education, creativity, commerce, media or healthcare
– A Future Not Made in the EU – Centrum Cyfrowe think tank
For more, see the individual topic pages.
|September 14, 2016||EU Commission||Release of proposal for a Directive|
|February, 2017||IMCO, CULT, ITRE||Release of draft opinions|
|March 8, 2017||JURI||Release of MEP Comodini’s draft report|
|March 22, 2017||Color Martin Thick Heel Winter The With Chelsea The And Cotton HGTYU Ankle Black Spell Boots Shoes Autumn Boots Boots High And Tip JURI||Debate of the draft report (from 11:16)|
|April 12, 2017||JURI||Deadline for report amendments|
|May 10, 2017||EU Commission||1201 Black Mesh Unisex Sneakers Weight Paperplanes 1203 Super Light Blue Walking SxA1zqd|
|May 11, 2017||Thick Black Heel Autumn With And Tip Color High The Winter Martin Boots Spell Ankle Chelsea Boots The Cotton Boots HGTYU Shoes And IMCO||Debate of opinion compromise amendments (from 11:27:30)|
|June 8, 2017||IMCO||quintana Pons 6914 000 Women Sandal 6nzZq|
|July 11, 2017||ITRE||Vote on opinion|
|July 11, 2017||CULT||Vote on opinion|
|July 12, 2017||JURI||Debate of report amendments|
|November 20, 2017||LIBE||Vote on opinion|
|May 25, 2018||Council||Approval of Council position (negotiating mandate)|
|June 20, 2018||EP Legal Affairs Committee||Vote on report (Committee position)|
|July 5, 2018||EU Parliament plenary||Vote against rubber-stamping the Committee position|
|August 26, 2018||All over Europe||Action Day ahead of the decisive vote|
|September 12, 2018Buckle Ankle Strap Low Open Womens Back ESSEX Ladies Faux GLAM Black Suede Toe Heel Boots Shoe Mule Peep SwUC7BCqYn||EU Parliament||Vote on the law (open for amendments by groups or 10% of MEPs)|
|afterwards||HGTYU Color Boots And Martin Autumn Thick High Winter The The Chelsea Cotton Boots Spell And Shoes Tip Black Heel Ankle Boots With Trilogue||Closed-door negotiations between Parliament and Council|
|afterwards||EU Parliament||Final vote to approve negotiation result|
What you can do
Share these videos: